Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Wish List part one

We're fully into the Fall season. I'm avoiding a pile of grading as I type {one of the few aspects of my job I do not enjoy} and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is on in the background {poor Dobby, always makes me tear up.} I've made it through two piles of homework assignments and have decided to take a break and catalogue the items that are making it to my wish list this season.

My first edition of the wish list is comprised of items from J.Crew.

Item #1 has been on my wish list for a while, and I hope to actually make it my own at some point this fall.

The Schoolboy Blazer in Navy. $198
Two years ago I bought a black blazer from The Limited in an attempt to fill the void in my closet that is reserved for this blazer. It's been alright, but I think it's time to make the actual purchase. Go big or go home.

Next up is the Lustre Lace Mock Neck Tee. Also in Navy. $138
I am in need of shirts to wear with jeans now that I feel comfortable to wear a more fitted shirt without a cardigan. This fits the bill perfectly. My only wish is that it came in other colors besides navy and a light mauve-y pink. I have a navy long sleeve tee from The Loft so I'd like to get this in another color but don't love the pink it comes in. This is a purchase that I'd make if the price is right at sale time.

Time for some sequins. And polka dots. I love this top. I love the champagne color. Another purchase if the sale price is right. The Polka-Dot Sequin Top. $128 in champagne. 
I do love this in the black with cream polka-dots, but I already have a black long sleeve sequin top from J.Crew that I bought last year, so champagne it is!

Plaid. Plaid is a must this season and I have yet to make a purchase. This may be the shirt. The Perfect Shirt in Black Watch. $88. 

But another good option this season is gingham. Enter the Perfect Shirt in Gingham Flannel. $78. Either would be a good staple to add to my closet.
Both shirts are great for layering this fall and winter. 

Ok, this sweater has been on my list almost as long as the Schoolboy Blazer. I have a craft project that it is perfect for, and I have everything I need except the sweater. 

Here is what I want to create:


{~}
And the only thing I need to complete the project is the Tippi Sweater. $79.50

I'm torn between the Heather Sandstone and Heather Gray. In either case, I would love this for the winter.

These I would like to see in person. My greatest fear is see through leggings. {I am well aware leggings aren't pants, but even with a long shirt, you still want to know your unmentionables aren't visible!} J.Crew Signature Leggings, $39.50.
I've heard to check out Forever21 for leggings. Any other suggestions? I'd rather not pay an arm and a leg for essentially tights. We'll see how this search goes. 

And last but not least, more pants for work. I haven't tried these on yet, so I'm not sure how the fit would look on me, but I'm thinking the Matchstick Cords might work for me. $89.50. Tough part is figuring out which color. I'm thinking navy or manor purple. 

I think that's a pretty healthy list, no? I'd like to do another list based off the sale section of the website. Also items from other stores I've been coveting. 

Ok, back to my grading! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and hope you have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment