Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wowzers.

So, I've talked about the Wellness Challenge I've been participating in at Mind Body Barre, and how much my life has improved since beginning it this past summer. I even mentioned in my last post that I've lost 17 pounds and a good amount of inches. Well, talking about these changes motivated me to check out the photos again that Ando took on Day 1, Day 30, and Day 60 of the first challenge.

Holy mother. It's true what they say, you never really noticed how big you were until you've lost some weight and look at pictures. Yikes. And at this point I'm halfway through Challenge #2, and just took may Day 30 pictures last week, so I'll have another follow up to this post in November with even more results.

Well here goes....Here is my Day 1 picture from July 1st, 2012 {gulp}:
And here's my {much better} picture from Day 60 on August 30th, 2012:
When I got the email from MBB about the 8 Weeks to Wellness Challenge I knew it was for me, and it was the impetus I needed to make huge changes in my life. I am beyond thrilled with the results both physically and mentally/spiritually. It is far more than I ever thought I'd accomplish. 

PS: I already miss the tan I got this summer spending my days at Gram's pool....sigh....

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo proud of you! Look how much happier you look 60 days later. It truly shows!

    ReplyDelete